Privacy-preserving machine learning
Blockchain x Post-quantum Crypto
- Signature for consensus:
- Verifiable random functions for consensus
- Signatures for authentication
- Raptor signature: github, paper
- Falcon signature: Falcon-rust, Falcon-r1cs.
- ZKP architecture and applications
- Hyperplonk: Plonk with Linear-Time Prover and High-Degree Custom Gates
- Poseidon hash circuit: first place of ZPRIZE competition
- The challenge and the result announcement.
- ArkSpartan: Spartan Prove System plugged into Arkworks framework.
- VeriZexe: achieving functional privacy for smart contracts
- Jellyfish: a rust implementation of PLONK zero-knowledge proof system
- the most feature-complete and fastest open-source implementation of PLONK;
- github, press
- also comes with a solidity verifier
- Manta: Privacy Preserving Decentralized Exchange
- Pointproofs: github, paper, press
- Verifiable delay functions
- Origami paper
- Pasta curve on solidity
- Bandersantch curve: original post, github.
NIST post-quantum cryptography
- 3nd round finalists
- 2nd round candidates
- 1st round candidate